Who’s ready? So the rules are to do a burpee a day and add (1) each day. Let’s knock this out.
Benefits of doing burpees:
1. Burpees make you stronger
2. They are great for a full body strength conditioning exercise. They are very hard to do, but keep believing in yourself and you’ll get them done. My first time I did them, I could only do 5.
3. Burpees work your arms, chest, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and abs.
4. There are different types of burpees but the standard burpees is placing your feet in the ground with your toes pointing forward and your chest out.
5. Remember you are doing a squat so you’ll want to hold your hands out in the front of you for balance ( this is optional).
6. It’s been a while since I’ve done a burpee but here goes nothing. Y’all got this…. just think positive and say to yourself “I really want this”.
Will you be able to do them all??